Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New Year







The kids have been in school now for a few weeks already. Seth and Ethan are in 3rd grade. They are in different classes. Ben is an official 1st grader. He has been excited for school lunch for sooooo long. But when school started, he realized just how long he was going to be at school. After a few weeks, he is now transitioning nicely. Sydney will be starting preschool next Tuesday. She is very excited to be going to Miss Julie's Preschool. We love Miss Julie!

I have determined that no matter what, I am going to be volunteering at the school more. I know it means a lot to the boys that I become involved and see them in their classroom. Even though I'll have Sydney, Mike, and a little bun in the oven, I am going to do it! For them.

So it is a new year. So many possibilities.

No comments: